Monika Vintrlikova, Senior Executive and Honorary Consul for the Czech Republic and the ALBAform team host Next Generation Manufacturing for a tour of their Flowery Branch, GA facility. ALBAform is second generation family business with 30+ years of experience and manufacturing locations in the U.S. and the Czech Republic. ALBAform’s expertise is in forming, welding and assembling metal components for the automotive, agriculture, and e-mobility sectors.
Join us to see this amazing company and their expanded operations and workforce. To accommodate their growing customer base their operations now include:
– 120,000 square feet of production, distribution and storage space.
– 145 employees.
– 20 high-tech CNC bending machines.
– 16 high-tech welding robots.
– Producing 1.2 million seat structures per year.
– Processing 110 truckloads of steel per year.
– Georga MADE certified.
– ISO and IATF certified.
– Home to Altanta Cylinders, subsidiary of Cylinders Holdings, and Georgia’s newest Czech company to invest and establich operations in the State.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Flowery Branch, GA
Registration – $35, includes facility tour, discussion with leadership, lunch & networking!|
Registration is open to executives, directors and senior managers of manufacturing companies. Refunds provided for cancellations up to 72 hours in advance.